Loorducation

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hello!!!

Hello everyone!!!

A lot of time has passed since I have written my last post. A lot has happened and continues to do so as we are always so very busy and trying our very best to be creative everyday. It has been and still is a wonderful break. Time with family is invaluable. Not having homework, assignments etc..oh that too is amazing but at the same time, I look forward to it as well.

The new and last semester of post grad school starts this coming Tuesday. It is both an exciting and amazingly work filled time. It is greatly looked forward to but I am surely going to enjoy this long three day weekend to the fullest. It is special being a full time student and a full time teacher. A lot of passion goes in and a lot of learning goes on. It is great.

I will be taking 5 classes two days a week. Tuesdays and Wednesdays. 2 classes one day, two the next day and one class is online, but is just as important. It is worth three credits too!! ; ) After working at school, I will be heading to the university. Classes will start at 4:15 and end at 8:25pm. Each class is 2 hours long. There is a 10 minute break between which my colleagues and I have learned is enough time to get something to eat and drink and bring it back to class. Hey, it has to be done like this. We get out of teaching elementary K-6 at 3:10 pm/ Those two days are our busy filled days but oh so worth it. We can and will do it again!! We did it last semester. Oh yes, and let's not forget our internship which is also worth three credits and is a class in itself. There is  a lot of paperwork to go along with it. When it comes to learning, nothing is impossible. Difficult does not me impossible. It makes you stronger.

I love what I do and I will do what I love.

Please visit www.instagram.com/loorducation

and www.facebook.com/loorducation

Peace, Love, and Education,

Dany






No comments:

Post a Comment