Loorducation

Friday, October 19, 2018

Let's Get to Know Each Other; Come Say Hello

Hello Everyone and Welcome!


This post is a reintroduction of me, Dany, the face of Loorducation




My name is Danielle Loor. I founded Loorducation in 2013. It all started as a Capstone Project for grad school and has since evolved and keeps evolving over time. Click on the link below to see the latest on Loorducation on Facebook  I would love to also see you across other platforms of your choice such as Loorducation on Instagram or Loorducation on Twitter . At times I am over in this place sharing ideas and thoughts. I hope you have. look around and share your thoughts, ideas, questions, and comments because they are valued. I am excited to share and for you to get to know me and I am as equally excited to get to know who you re as well. Thats what it is all about!

The handmade necklace I am wearing is from Tanya's Shop
My Shop is currently under construction but you can still check it out and see how others enjoyed my hand made and hand designed items.
I am a proud Autism Mommy. I am a dedicated autism advocate. I want to share our story and journey to help and inspire others and to let them know that there are no limits and anything is possible if we just believe. My Son is proof. In the Beginning there was a lot going on and the journey continues. I would not have it any other way. I would love for you to connect with me if you have any questions or are just looking for advice and someone to talk to.


Ten Random Facts about me (in no particular order, of course)


1. I love art and science.
2. I am passionate about teaching and learning.
3. I am creative.
4. I love to cook for my family.
5. I have been married for a little over 17 years.
6. I have four tattoos.
7. I went to nursing school. (Thank God, that did not work out)
8. I can speak, read, and write in Spanish.
9. I love to write.
10.I love puns. So, if you come across some good ones, send them my way.

So, Do we have anything in common? What else would you like to know? Let me know and I will add that to an upcoming post.
My son says I look like Vonellope Von Schweetz. 
Do you agree?





No comments:

Post a Comment