Loorducation

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Retro Re-Intro

 Hello, everyone!

This is Danielle,creator of Loorducation.

It has been a very long time since I did an introduction post so I thought now is a time to do one.

 

I am Dany, founder of Loorducation. I started Loorducation as part of a project for my Master of Education degree. It all started out as a blog in which I had to write different posts on many diverse topics in education. From there, we have evolved into many directions. We look forward to our continued growth and expansion. We never stop learning.You can search the internet to see the many things we have been up to. Join our posts on the Loorducation Facebook page. Join our chats, polls and Q and As on our Instagram stories. Always looking for input and suggestions. Let us know what you would like to see.

This is me at our first trip back to Barnes and Noble. We took our son to get something for his birthday. It felt good to be there. We love books. We are growing our collection of books with our library at home but there is just something about going to the bookstore. We usually would go to the public libraries every week or so but around where we are, all libraries are still shut down.

I love to read. The book in the picture is the latest book I have read. I read it basically in one shot, it was that good. Getting back on track with my reading. Two books in a week thus far. 

I love to paint, do arts and crafts and be creative. I enjoy listening to motivational and positivity podcasts while I am cooking, doing other chores around our home or just before going to sleep at night.

Getting back into blogging is a goal of mine. So I am brainstorming some topics that I think would prove beneficial, positive and entertaining for you.

You are going to get glimpses as to what we do to stay active in learning and the things we do in our daily lives to keep the creativity spark blazing.

The following is ten random facts to get to know me a little more:

1. My favorite stores to visit are Target, Barnes and Noble, TJMaxx and Costco. Target- Hello Dollar Spot! Barnes and Noble - Books and Inspo just like TJ Maxx with the stationery stuff and Costco because they have high quality items.

2. My favorite drinks are coffee and green tea. Hot or Iced on Both.Depends on the weather and season. Speaking of..

3. Fall!!! Fall is my absolute favorite season. The crisp air, the cool nights, the scented candles, cinnamon and spice, candy corn, caramel apples, leaves changing colors,candy apples, farms, pumpkins, Halloween...I could go on. 

4. My favorite authors are Deepak Chopra, Paolo Coelho, Don Miguel Ruiz. Their books are meaningful and inspirational. 

5. I love to prepare food and cook but I do not measure anything.

6. I got married when I was 21 years old. The best decision for me.

7. I love to take pictures and to edit them. Photography is one of my hobbies. As is painting and doodling, reading, redesigning space..

8. I have an ETSY shop LOORDUCATION

9. I love to create and learn.

10. My favorite food is Mexican style. I love spice and cheese too.

  That is all for now. I hope you come back again soon. In the meantime, visit Loorducation on your favorite social media platform and get engaged in some fun stuff. I will be holding a giveaway soon. So, keep your eyes peeled for that!.

BONUS - I am an autism mommy and advocate. I am an educator. I am here to help you, so feel free to reach out.

PEACE, LOVE and Learning,

Dany

  


No comments:

Post a Comment